side-sleeper/ nursing pillow MORGENTAU
*** Christmas Special -50% ***
original price 129,00 EUR (99,00 EUR)
description of the pillow cover:
The side-sleeper/ nursing pillow of the collection MORGENTAU is hand-made in Germany, and of finest organic cotton. Its high-quality fabric is smooth to the skin. The printed front in fresh green and orange tones shows a fawn lying on greatly enlarged Irish moss. The digital printing without any harmful substances does not change the pleasant surface properties of the fabric. The zipper on the side away from the body allows an easy removal of the pillowcase for washing.
Different tying techniques and enclosed cotton ribbons also facilitate its use as a baby´s nest, side-sleeper pillow and back support. Advice: Never leave your baby unattended with the nursing pillow!
Due to the photographed nature motifs, there are slight differences in design. Specify your wish in the comment of your order whether you prefer design 1, 2 or 3.
size: approx. 190x40 cm
organic fabric, certified by GOTS:
popeline, 100% organic cotton, 130 g/m2
digital print, certified by GOTS:
drawn fawn (pencil on paper) on photographed Irish moss
care recommendations for the pillow cover:
- machine washable at 40°C gentle wash
- suitable for tumble drying at low temperature
- warm ironing
- wash/iron on the left side
- no dry cleaning
- no bleaching
description of the filling:
Optionally you can order the side-sleeper pillow of the collection MORGENTAU with a made-to-measure inner pillow from premium-manufacturer Theraline®. The micro-bead filling with a 100% cotton case offers incomparable adaptability to the body and is totally noiseless. Due to its synthetic filling material, the inner pillow is not certified according to GOTS, but OEKO-TEX 100, product class 1 for babies, and TÜV Rheinland guarantee that it is free from hazardous substances.
The inner pillow is delivered with a maximum filling quantity of about 42 litres of micro-beads, but, depending on use and preference, the filling can be adapted:
1. remove the von ERIKA pillow cover
2. open zipper of inner pillow CAREFULLY
3. remove micro-beads, preferably with a jar
4. close zipper and put on von ERIKA pillow cover
note: Save removed micro-beads for later use.
care recommendations for the inner pillow:
- machine washable at 60°C (maybe remove filling material, close zipper carefully and wash in wash bag)
- wash in bath tub alternatively
- suitable for tumble drying
- for further care instructions go to http://www.theraline.de/info-service.htm